To register as an ITP resident, an individual or organization should submit an application in a form approved by the Supervisory Board to the ITP Directorate and:
- Organizations: copies of constituent documents and a copy of the certificate of state reg-istration (incorporation) endorsed by the management (chief executive);
- Individuals: duly authenticated copies of documents confirming that the individual is a registered individual entrepreneur with the original documents presented as well for re-view;
- Documents confirming that the applicant meets the requirements of Article 6 of the Kyr-gyz Law "On the IT Park of the Kyrgyz Republic".
The constituent documents of the applying organization must specify activities (activity) required under Article 6 of the Kyrgyz Law "On the IT Park of the Kyrgyz Republic".
The ITP Directorate will draw a list of documents submitted by the individual or organization wishing to join ITP and provide the applicant with a copy of that list with the submission date indicated.
The ITP Directorate will review the submitted documents and send them to the Advisory Board for assessment as to whether the applicant can be granted initial registration with ITP.
The Advisory Board will examine the documents and provide their opinion on the competency of the applicant. The Advisory Board may involve scientific and other organizations as well as individual scientists and professionals in expert examination if required. In this case, the period of assessment will be extended accordingly, but for no longer than 10 days.
The total period during which the ITP Directorate and the Advisory Board are expected to re-view and assess documents submitted by applicants and make a decision as to whether registra-tion should be granted or not must not exceed one month from the submission date.
List of documents
- An application for registration with ITP signed and sealed by chief executive of the ap-plying organization (or by individual entrepreneur if the applicant is an individual), with the date and reference number.
- Constituent documents:
- Organizations: Memorandum and Articles of Association (if applicable). The ap-plicant must submit original documents for review and copies for filing. The cop-ies must be bound and sealed, and on the back of the last page there must be a no-tation “This Memorandum (Articles of Association) is bound and numbered and consists of ____ (in figures or words) pages. [Full name, position, signature]”.
- Organizations and individual entrepreneurs: Certificate of State Registration. The applicant must submit the original certificate for review and a copy for filing; the copy must be sealed;
- o Organizations: meeting minutes/resolution on appointment of the chief executive. The applicant must submit the original document for review and a copy for filing. The copy must be sealed. The copies of all constituent documents and Certificate of State Registration must be sealed and signed (by chief executive of the organization or by the individual entrepreneur, whichever is applicable).